Resources at Syracuse University
- We are a part of the Lawrence B. Taishoff Center for Inclusive Higher Education, a national research center that coordinates InclusiveU.
- The Peer2Peer Program at InclusiveU connects traditional Syracuse University students with students in InclusiveU for academic and social support.
- The School of Education is the academic home of the Taishoff Center, which offers classes in disability studies, inclusive education, higher education, and more.
- University College is where students can take courses at Syracuse University without being enrolled in a full time degree program.
- The Center on Human Policy is a national center working on inclusion in education and the community, including self-advocacy and de-institutionalization.
- The Disability Cultural Center coordinates campus-wide social, educational, and cultural activities on disability issues for students, faculty, staff, and community members with and without disabilities.
- The Burton Blatt Institute specializes in employment resources for people with disabilities.
- Syracuse University Office of Disability Services
- Syracuse University Health Services
- Syracuse University Human Resources
- Syracuse University’s Student Code of Conduct
- 2017 InclusiveU Seminars – Register Here!
- 2017-2018 Housing Application for Current Students
Are you a Orange fan? Join other InclusiveU students in the Syracuse student section by clicking on the link below and following the directions on the page to purchase your tickets for this year’s games! Please note: If you are not interested in purchasing a season pass, there will be other opportunities to go to individual games as part of InclusiveU and Peer2Peer Outings.
Resources in Syracuse
- Advocates Incorporated is dedicaated to empowering individuals and their families to lead full and meaningful lives in their communities.
- ARISE works to ensure that everyone has the power to make life choices and achieve their dreams.
- OCL provides people-centered services and support for people with developmental disabilities
- Crouse Hospital and SUNY Upstate University Hospital are both near the Syracuse University Campus