InclusiveU is a comprehensive and flexible individualized program at Syracuse University to support students with intellectual and developmental disabilities like Down syndrome or Fragile X. Unlike many campuses where inclusive options are limited to one program or one type of student, Syracuse University prefers real inclusion where our students are a variety of ages, with different disabilities, entering Syracuse University in a variety of ways that work for them individually. We don’t have any segregated classes or independent living skills courses – instead, our students are Syracuse University college students, and they will bleed orange by the time they leave!
- Learn more about being an InclusiveU student at Syracuse University
- Have a question about college? We probably answered it!
- View resources that Syracuse has to offer to help you with school
- Decide which InclusiveU option is right for you
- Apply to be a part of InclusiveU
- Contact the InclusiveU staff for more information