InclusiveU brings students of all ages with intellectual and developmental disabilities who want to experience college life in a fully inclusive setting to Syracuse University.
We offer REAL opportunities for our students to participate in every aspect of campus life. SU coursework, sporting and social events, and our strong, inclusive community are what makes InclusiveU a success.
We strive to find what YOU are passionate about, and what your ideal future at Syracuse University and beyond may look like.
Disability = Diversity
Syracuse University is known all over the world as a leader in disability and higher education. At SU, we celebrate disability because it makes our campus stronger, more diverse, and much more interesting; until everyone is included, there is no real inclusion for anyone. InclusiveU is an initiative of the Taishoff Center for Inclusive Higher Education, committed to individualized and inclusive higher educational opportunities for students with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
- Learn more about being an InclusiveU student at Syracuse University
- Have a question about college? We probably answered it!
- View resources that Syracuse has to offer to help you with school
- Decide which InclusiveU option is right for you
- See the latest news from InclusiveU
- Apply to be a part of InclusiveU
- Contact us for more information